CommSettle is Now Live !
All-in-one software for risk-free trading of Voice and SMS
Manage interconnects or binds, set rates and routing, send invoices and get paid, in real-time - all on CommSettle
Find Out More
Close
“The first 90% of code development accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code development accounts for the other 90% of the development time.”
We have already built “90%” of your project, so the remaining “10%” can be opt1mized to your needs.
Learn More
Opt1mize is dedicated to the delivery of Open Banking and Real-Time Gross Settlement in a 5G world for our clients, our clients markets as well as the markets we serve.
About Opt1mize
Our Products
Who We Are
About Opt1mize
Opt1mize was founded in 2016 with the aim of stopping fraud and bad actors that have plagued the wholesale telecom carrier industry. In June 2019 Opt1mize launched CommSettle, which has delivered a new business model for trading and settlement, through "Peer to Peer Real Time Gross Settlement'' on voice and SMS transactions settled in excess of €250m in transactions.

Opt1mize is building the future of finance conceptualised like network layer frameworks used to understand complex interactions between banks, financial services, financial applications and the industries and/or users they serve. No matter the size or scale of the user of Opt1mize platforms, everybody will be able to use our infrastructure and connectivity to extract value out of financial data for their specific purposes and/or use cases.
Our Products
Who We Are
Opt1mize was founded by proud geeks of the communications industry, with a penchant for beautiful code and adoption of innovation within the communications marketplace.
Orlando Taddeo
Investor, CEO
Orlando is an energetic and results driven leader who invested into Opt1mize at the Start-Up stage.

Orlando is the founder and CEO of Airtime Exchange, a group with $160m annual revenues that is currently undergoing Initial Public Offering on the Paris Stock Exchange.

In addition, Orlando founded Heritage Ventures Ireland, a Dublin based Venture Capital fund investing into Start-Up and Growth stage companies.
Abdelkader Allam
Founder, CTO
Abdelkader invented CoreX in 2009 and has iterated the original code to the platforms available today. Abdelkader is the visionary who founded Opt1mize and a disruptive developer of telecommunications technologies, having developed each of Opt1mizes platforms, its service delivery, ongoing management and monitoring.

Educated in Telecommunications Engineering and Management (at the Institut National des Telecommunications, Telecom SudParis – France), Abdelkader holds a deep technical understanding, experience and knowledge on the main aspects of Networking, Telecommunication, Web, Security and Software Engineering. Abdelkader advocates Lean Software Development and appreciates beautiful but efficient code with an aptitude to adopting new programming languages.
Kashaf Bashir
Founder, COO
Kashaf invented the concepts behind the CommSettle technology, Medii8 Eco-System and Real-Time Settlement for carrier interconnect trading. Together with Abdelkader, Kashaf helped iterate the original CoreX technology to the solutions available today. Kashaf in previous roles has built telecommunications networks that carried millions of minutes each day with the highest possible Quality of Service. Kashaf also introduced hundreds of carrier interconnects to his previous company. Coupled with relationships for distributing Telecom products in Europe, Kashaf has experience of the end-to-end sales cycle from consumer to carrier.

With years of finance and modelling experience gained in the Actuarial profession, Kashaf has a deep understanding of the finance and funding eco-system combined with the importance of analytics, which successful CSPs require to remain innovative, competitive and ultimately profitable.
The CoreX ASR (Advanced Smart Routing) module like the humble ant, individually performs simple and effective duties, whilst collectively in a swarm, displays powerful intelligence.
Communication
ASR will integrate and communicate with multiple platforms allowing for a seamless user experience from any BSS/OSS combined with multiple technology platforms.
Cognitive
With the ability to program pre-determined policies, ASR will know how to enforce such policies on the technology platforms in play. This gives users un-paralleled perception of the networks in control, allowing accurate reasoning and judgment on processes to follow.
Problem Solving
ASR’s ever evolving artificial neural network allows for automation of human processes, such that the technology platforms in play are pro-actively managing network traffic.
Titanic
Collectively, a colony of ants will perform a colony of tasks, similar to the ASR that can enforce hundreds of thousands of sessions per second. The ant has the biggest brain of all insects, can lift 20 times its own body weight and possesses the processing power of an Apple Mac II. The ASR will perform all of its duties quite simply on a small Xeon E3 server.
Routing
The ASR engine is as powerful as a colony of ants, as it will discover the shortest path between origination and termination.
Memory
ASR’s “in-memory processing”, allows for hyper-speed decision-making processes.
The CoreX BOSS module is a white-labeled BSS/OSS that offers powerful integration, management, application and control of technology platforms featuring:
  • Flexibility
  • Scalability
  • Provisioning
  • Data Rating
Intuitive and Highly Accessible Interface
Powerful Reporting & Analysis
CoreX BOSS offers real time reporting, alerting, business intelligence and analytics allowing users to make informed and responsive decisions. With the ability to automate management of thousands of customers and vendors making efficient use of labor resources:
CoreX BOSS provides each individual user with the freedom to focus on relationships, sales, entrepreneurship rather than administration and tasks pertaining to customer/vendor management without global intervention or interruption.
Medii8 delivers banking infrastructure via simple, powerful and scalables APIs for software platform providers.
Digitized Payment Flow in Real Time
Our technology validates every transaction and assures e-payment with real-time settlement, allowing automation and regulation of the financial transactions executed by users of your software. We unbundle the complexities of banking and regulation so you can deliver sticky financial services to your users, with minimal investment of capital, time and resources.
Highly Customizable & Compatible
Banking infrastructure at the tip of your fingertips with a few lines of code. APIs to develop the features needed by your users, without compromise. Bank Accounts, Debit Cards, Multiple Currencies, Foreign Exchange, Liquidity, Insurance and more, All-in-one place.
A Marketplace With Endless Possibilities
Medii8 enables the CSP to become a marketplace by creating an ecosystem for stakeholders, partners, integrators, customers or even consumers to meet, negotiate, execute and support safe trading by leveraging the CSPs network based assets.

See how the Medii8 eco-system solves the challenges of the wholesale telecom industry when involved in carrier interconnect trading.

The CommSettle platform follows on from the CoreX BOSS feature set.
CommSettle provides a unique trading experience for carriers to trade voice and SMS with real-time settlement when trading within the Medii8 eco-system
C2Dapp is a subscriber management platform that integrates any open Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) to the CSPs software and devices.
Marketing Analytics
C2Dapp monitors the flow of information involved with subscriber-based functions in a CSPs network. The analytics monitored allow users to track interactions of potential or existing subscribers with the services deployed.
Channel Innovation
Any CSP looking to engage new distribution channels by maximizing existing or new network assets will benefit from the efficient delivery of analytics to existing software deployments. In addition, a CSP can provide its resellers with the intelligence to innovate and scale revenues without exposing the CSP network.
Power to Transform Your Network
C2Dapp provides users with the ability to:
  • Automate and Monitor Marketing Campaigns (Email/SMS/Web/Social/Phone)
  • Build Promotional campaigns on Global or partitioned/homogenous data
  • Account manage individual or groups of subscribers
  • Integrates with CSP network assets
  • Integrates with CommSettle or any open payment platform
  • Extended Integration into accounting/finance/business intelligence platforms already deployed
Careers
We’re hiring. The Opt1mize family is Opt1mizes most valuable asset. If you’re up for the challenge of writing beautiful code that will disrupt the communications industry, fill your details and we’ll be in touch
First Name
Surname
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Town/City
County / State
Country
Post / Zip Code
Phone Number
Email Address
Linkedin
Git Hub
Stack Overflow
Your Skills